Do you want to be a part of an innovative thinking, global acting and strongly expanding company? Are you flexible, creative and target oriented? Apply now for our vacancy as
IT Project Manager/System Administrator
at our location in Moscow.
INTERPONT was founded in Germany 22 years ago and is an international operating company, 100% family owned. Our most important services are outsourcing tasks in accounting and legal, e.g. at global company expansions. Moreover, our team of experts is consulting with over 120 accountants, tax & legal lawyers, auditors, engineers and IT specialists, more than 450 international acting, small- and mid-size companies from all industry and finance sectors. Typical consulting cases are financing of businesses, tax & legal services, human resources tasks, business IT solutions up to classical business consultancy.
Are you ready to take a new challenge together with a young and dynamic team to search for solutions in a constructive environment? Are you meeting the requirements below?
Professional experience and requirements:
We will offer you:
Are you inspired?
We would be glad if you send us your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary requirements. Please send all to email@example.com or call us +7 (495) 935 89 61
HR Team INTERPONT
- Handling calls in Russian, English and German
- Meeting guests, making and serving drinks
- Handling correspondence, including sending that aboard
- Organizing the couriers’ work
- Managing documents (scanning, printing, binding, tables’ keeping)
- Inventorying the office and office equipment
- Archiving company and customers’ documents
- Arranging for employees and customers’ passes
- Working with the company's service providers (internet, phone, etc.)
- Ordering office supplies, stationery, business cards etc.
- Higher education (preferably in linguistic)
- 2+ years related experience (Office Manager, PA)
- Proficiency in English and German (crucial for daily communication with customers and employees)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail
- MS Office, Outlook
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation
- Competitive salary (based on interview results) + bonus
- Timely payment of salary 2 times a month
- Work schedule 5/2, from 8:00 to 17:00 or 10:30 to 19:30 (at the employer’s discretion)
- The trial period of 3 months
- Corporate language courses
- Corporate discount to a fitness-club annual subscription
This position is responsible for:
Control under accounting processes to be for compliance with Local Russian Legislation and Global Accounting/Finance Procedures, Control local statutory accounting, local financial statements and tax reporting preparation to be submitted to the Tax Authority, BS month reconciliation related with VAT and payroll accounting, active support in the tax planning and estimation related with any impact on management P&L, providing high-level professional consulting and support to the internal and external clients.
· Control under the posting in 1C/SAP, checking of transaction list. Reconciliation and clearing processes of actual GL accounts in SAP, Take part in the Month BS reconciliation report in SAP,
· Planning and implementation different funding schemes with purpose to decrease the tax risks for Russian legal entity,
· Statutory accounting in 1C/SAP,
· Lead the effort to make sure that our processes and controls are for compliance with Local Accounting Procedures. Ensure accurate calculation of local taxes and in-timely reporting to Tax Authority and Statutory Statistic Service. Ensure the accounting and tax policy on place, internal & external auditors,
· Work closely with the local Tax Authority and other State organization, internal & external clients included auditors, vendors, customers, etc.
· Work closely with Business process teams: Treasury | AP | AR.
· Support Corporate Tax and Accounting teams for better understanding of the local legislation.
· Support management team,
· Lead the accounting team, coaching and development of direct reports (3-4 people).
· Minimum: 5 years in accounting on the relevant position,
· Accounting Theory & Accounting Principles (e.g., internal controls, financial statement preparation, revenue recognition, accrual accounting, month closing, VAT declarations, profit reports and other similar reports),
· Knowledge of local tax legislation, IFRS
· Advanced knowledge of 1C (version 8.2)
· SAP system basic knowledge, advanced Excel skills and relevant software skills,
· Effective management and communication skills,
· Strong leadership skills,
· Russian native speaker; intermediate level in English as minimum up-intermediate level as preferable, enough speaking practice in English,
· Be a driver of any initiatives and improvements to minimize manual job within the team.
What we are offering:
· Being part of a team with great spirit and energy, positive and very motivated,
· Possibility to gain experience in process transition and Operational Excellence processes,
· Competitive benefits package combined with development opportunities,
· Full time employment.